Thursday, March 26, 2015

My new Liberty Boho Quilt

This week I started on making some new quilts for the shop in all the latest Liberty prints that we have in the store. 
Here is my new Boho Liberty quilt in pinks..... featuring the new Alice in Wonderland print that is so much fun to work with.
I completed Paula's lovely selection of cushions for her new home and here is a sneak peak. This beautiful design is a Liberty print called Marina Seaflower. It has been so popular and it's not hard to see why. 
This Liberty design called Anna's Garden were my favourite. They just looked superb as cushions because the print is so big each cushion showcased a different aspect of the floral display.
Gorgeous Yuwa Florals always look amazing and create a bit of a statement. It all started 2 years ago when I gave Georgia (my best girlfriend) some cushions in the design on the left. Paula her mother fell in LOVE and now she has couches full of these beautiful fabrics too.
Come in and see our beautiful range of Liberty prints and Japanese Yuwa fabrics and make some gorgeous cushions or a beautiful Boho quilt for someone you Love.....