Thursday, March 5, 2015

Alice in Wonderland - Back at Materialise!

To all our Loyal Materialise customers who have eagerly waited for the return of Alice in Wonderland. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you because it has arrived!!!!!
 Including a few other little precious characters and florals that I know you'll Love......
Here is a small selection of what we have just received in the way of new Liberty fabric in the store this week.
I've just finished putting together a new quilt that I've been working on, this Liberty Chevron Quilt in pinks, yellows and greens. 
I really love both Marina Seaflower and Susannah so I worked to make the colours blend together so I could use them both in this quilt.....
I will be cutting cutting kits of this quilt that will be available in the next two weeks.....