Thursday, November 13, 2014

Getting Organised at Materialise


This week Gretel has worked tirelessly on scanning, uploading and organising a lot of the Liberty for our online store. A good portion of our latest Liberty's are now able to be viewed by you in the comfort of yr home, with still more to come..... . Gretel has really gone nuts beautifully describing each classic floral print to make it easier for you also often referencing the history of many designs..... 

I've been a good girl and stayed focused (as much as my brain can) on my spring clean, continuing on with the sorting and ordering in my studio. I am determined to get new organisational systems up and running to make life easier and more productive.....

This gorgeous selection of Yuwa roses all floppy and nice have sadly been given their marching orders.
I know a lot of people lately have been on the hunt for the larger more romantic style roses that Yuwa use to do a lot.... Lately they have been as rare as hen's teeth!!!  So 'Voila'.... These packs will make them a little easier to find and they co-ordinate beautifully with new Yuwa's we have recently received.
It's not hard to see why I have been hoarding these for years. 
I know I'm being a tad over zealous and will probably regret saying goodbye to so many pretty's but I'm tired of looking at them in the box, longingly, wanting to use them.... Even if I live to be 100 I dare say I won't get a chance to get to these puppies....