Friday, March 25, 2016

Pretty New Trims and Things at Materialise

Excited and inspired by the latest selection of Liberties we have in the store, this fresh quilt top emerged this week using a sweet selection of prints from the new children's collection 'The Garden of Dreams'....
We've had a lovely selection of fresh and fun new trims arrive this week. Including this ostrich feather..... 
When I saw these feathers I immediately wanted to trim a simple singlet like this for my little Liberty girl..... (She is def no angel but she might look like one wearing a singlet like this!)
It can easily be made as a detachable piece that simply gets removed when it is time to throw this cotton singlet into the wash.....

Pretty cotton lace is something I get continually asked for, so here it is. This lace is super wide and would make a divine skirt. It measures 33cms (13 inches) from top to bottom. 
In addition this delicious piece of lace is 3 inches wide and would make a great trim for a skirt.
I am looking forward to using this lovely daisy chain trim combined with a simple gingham check in a smock top or dress for my little girl. 
This embroidered cotton ribbon is about 3.5 inches wide and would make a great yoke in a gathered skirt or in a smock top too. 
I couldn't resist this bling! It's iron on and for all of you making tiara's for dress ups this would make a simple and very effective addition for your little princess. 
An essential item in my wardrobe is a 3 inch wide black low slung elasticated belt. I have just managed to find this decorative elastic and these black matt finish belt buckles which I'm really excited about.....
 Come in and see us today as we are open on Saturday over the Easter weekend.....