Tuesday, June 10, 2014

When Dreams Come True

62 bolts of New Season Liberty Classics have just arrived!!!!!!!!!
 In Rich, Beautiful, Jewelled Colours....... plus many more beautiful colours for your enjoyment.
I get asked a lot for Liberty's in the blue shades so I have co-ordinated a lovely selection to cater for these people. Above is a small selection of what we have available.
This little grouping has a few of my personal favourites, I can't wait to get stuck into cutting these precious gems but at the moment I am busy co-ordinating packs and jelly rolls. You should see my house, every available chair, cushion, couch and table top has strips of Liberty draped over it as I decide which colours work the best together as a story....
These beautiful pinks are heaven sent. Betsy in this new pink and red colourway is very special. Elizabeth is a new design (sprays of roses shown here in two colourways) and is also top on my list of favourite fabrics.
All of this would not have been possible without a select few key people and I would like to thank them. I would also like to thank the Strawberry Thief for seeing the potential in Materialise and in myself with regards to Liberty and working together with us as a TEAM to bring these gorgeous Liberty fabrics to you. 
It has been a long time coming and as Mum use to say "Good Things Come to Those who Wait".
My Mum definitely had fairy blood so I know she is an Angel, so Mum if you had any part in making this happen for us you know how grateful I am. I Love you so much and I miss you every day.