Friday, August 9, 2013

Good enough to eat....

Hello again, 

For all those customers waiting on these beautiful Japanese Linens to arrive back into store, wait no longer because they have arrived. Including the lovely plain linens that you all love so much. Two new colours in the spots also arrived! They are selling quickly....

I've been doing some spring cleaning in my studio at home and re-organising my stash. I've probably been a bit ruthless but it's been fun so i have no regrets! 
For all those customers that have been asking for lots of small pieces of Liberty for applique quilts and the like, this is for you! We have a lovely selection of Liberty tana lawns available. Lots of old and new prints to discover. I've brought so many that I've even colour coded the vases so they look pretty! Lots of old designs that you will probably never find again are available in the shop now. 
This week Lizzet completed this happy, happy, joy, joy quilt for the little people.... It's such a joyful quilt and I think you will agree
We have called it Cloud Bunnies because Lizzet chose this cool cloud style free motion quilting design and it features bunnies.....We have kits available. 
Here is the ultra cool pieced back! It literally looks good enough to eat, like a big pile of juicy lollies
Yummy!!!!!!