Thursday, September 23, 2010

Gettin' A Groove on......


Hi there..... 
Over the last 2 weeks Materialise has had over 200 new bolts of fabric delivered. 
"There is some pretty good stuff. Even if I do say so myself"
Fabrics have arrived that customers have previously been searching for.....

Getting the stock processed, scanned & online is a mission & takes time. So I've taken some pics inside the store so you can see what I see...... Have fun!

From Michael Miller we have the coolest array of prints which I have matched to a varied selection of checks, stripes & spots, spots, spots......

Yes we have multi coloured love hearts with bling (tasteful amounts of glitter)

Margie & I had an absolute ball making this cute little "Analise" patchwork skirt one Saturday. We chose 7 fabrics & used a Portabellopixie pattern created by Sandi Henderson to make this 'must have' skirt. Dress option also available.
Great size range available too! 6mths to 8yrs. 

Yuwa's that we know and love are back

Joel Dewberry's latest range Modern Meadow



And an old classic... Yarn dyed ticking stripes & gingham checks.
A good basic at a very good price.

This is probably my most favourite bay. I love the soft colours in this multi stripe by Michael Miller. Probably because it has this new fabric called Delovely Damask also by MM.

The damask print has been printed in glitter. It looks really amazing in the flesh. 
So to all the people that have come in and asked for a print on fabric similar to the wallpaper in my store....."Here it is"!!! in pink, blue, white on white, black & silver
If you click on this pic you can kind of see the glitter in the sun


Designed by Itaya Naomi for Yuwa these beautiful oriental style prints are top of the pops in my world. 

We have made a Boho Quilt Kit using these fabrics. The kit include a set of step by step instructions with easy to follow photos... Yay!

 Blue & Pink

Red & Black

I've been waiting to meet these fabrics for a while now.....

I got inspired when these new Provence style fabrics came in

So I started making the log cabin quilt that Kay, Shelley and I have been planning to make for about 2 yrs now. 
 Hopefully there are some things here that will inspire you. See you soon.....


                                                               'oh' she says.....