Friday, July 11, 2014

Take a Sneak Peak at what's been happening this week at Materialise



40 New Liberty tana lawn fabrics arrive tomorrow (Sat 12th July). So pop in and take a look!


This week we had these two scrumptious "primo plaid flannels arrive. These flannels are the real deal and are beautiful and thick. I have been thinking about these two fabrics since the day I ordered them (Sad but true.....) So it took all my energy not to cut a length of each to make p.j. pants for Liberty and myself today.... (I need to finish a few UFO's first...)
 This past week Shelby and I have had a bit of a chance to work on our latest Liberty quilt "Trip Around the World". 
One more block and I'm hoping it's finished
With some scraps from our quilt I pieced up this little fresh number for the top of a little stool which will come in handy when working on the design wall. I also made bias binding using Elizabeth which is a rich, dark purple/blue and wrapped the base of the stool 
For those who pop in week to week you may have seen Michele's stunning "Tree of Life" which is a bit of a show stopper. For those that haven't seen it, here is a little sneak peak.

Don't forget about our Gorgeous Liberty Giveaway that we are running for the month of July. We have four stunning packs up for grabs so make sure you enter each category to be in the running.